1/1/11

The new product lines I will be using

Here is a link to the 2 new product lines I will be using......just thought you might like to do a little research yourself. 
The first, I am really excited about, is the She Uemura line.  I have heard amazing things about it.  Even my mothers husbands sister in New York knew of it. She owns a shop called Parlor in Manhattan NYC, a friend of hers is a salon owner and that's all he uses and loves it.    http://www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com/home/index_flash.aspx

The second, which I know a lot of you have heard of and maybe used yourself is Bumble and Bumble. Check them out too. Great product, fun packaging. http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/

Only a few days away from the start of an amazing journey.....A new year fill with limitless possibilities :)
Cheers, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love what I do....not to many people can say that! I hope one day to make a thumbprint in this industry, although it is a tough thing to do. Follow me as I find my way.